Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fishing at Stokes Bay with the Cormorant

cormorant fishing A Cormorantview of the spinnaker tower, Portsmouth UK in the distance paid us a visit Spinnaker Tower in the distancesmall yachts sailing in the sea Portsmouth sea front and some really big fluffy clouds! the fishing cormorant Starting from the top: Whilst we were fishing off the Haslar wall in Portsmouth a few months back, we spotted a Cormorant fishing too. It was a great sight and I only wish I had a better lens, but in the end after a bit of cropping the phot came out quite well. That's the Cormorant again in the bottom photo. I then decided to take a picture of the Spinnaker tower on the water front at Gunwharf Quay, not a truly impressive photo I must admit. Then I took a couple of wonky photos... one of the sailing yachts on the water and the other of the water front and some quite nice looking clouds. This is early days with the new Canon 450D so give me time, the pictures will definitely get better!