Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday! #33

Hi guys. I thought I'd have a go at something new- maybe some of you might like this one. I love yellow, it's one of my favourite colours so I thought I'd take part in Mellow Yellow Monday. I know, I know, it's Tuesday but it was a Bank Holiday yesterday here in the UK...! **Sorry for any formatting issues on this post, I can't seem to get it right! This is my new car. Igot it a couple of weeks ago and I adore it! It is a Fiat Punto 1.9 Turbo Diesel HGT. (HGT is the top sporty version) I saw this and new it was meant for me, so we went and saw it and went home with it that day. Every time I drive it, I get out smiling from ear to ear because I just love my car. I have called him the yellow devil.

I hope you enjoy the pictures and having a good laugh at my yellow car!! Check out other peoples Mellow Yellow pictures here: MellowYellowMondayBadge