Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Monkeys at Tiger Temple. Krabi, Thailand



Monkeys at Tiger Temple. Krabi, Thailand

I hope you have enjoyed my posts of Tiger Temple. If you are getting bored- fear not! I have a post with just monkey pictures here to finish off that part of the holiday. I found these monkeys to be very well behaved despite the warnings we had received stating the contrary.

The only time they got narky was when Brian gave his bottle of water to one of them. He tried to drink it but dropped the bottle. When Brian picked it up and gave it back to him he thought Brian was stealing it and shouted a bit! He then made off with it in his mouth. It was quite funny. So anyway, enough talk. Here are the monkey shots!

Monkey at Tiger Temple, Krabi Thailand

Monkey at Tiger Temple, Krabi Thailand

IMG_1357

IMG_1360

IMG_1362

IMG_1363

IMG_1366

IMG_1368

IMG_1371

IMG_1378

IMG_1380

IMG_1381

IMG_1384

IMG_1385

I hope you enjoyed my monkey photos. I’m off for a couple of weeks now so when I get back I’ll post some more Thailand photos including a few of some elephants. Something to look forward to hey?

On another note, if you are reading this- get well soon Ratty! Everyone else, why not go and visit Ratty and send him your best wishes?!