Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hawk Conservancy Trust - Birds of Prey

Hi to anyone that may be reading this. I am sorry I have not updated my blog for such a long time. I have no real excuse! Today I have decided I should try and create a few posts showing what I’ve been up to over the last year…
 
So first up, a second visit to the Hawk Conservancy Trust in Andover, UK. This place is home to many beautiful birds, mostly birds of prey, and they do shows and experiences with the birds. Here are a few of my favourite photos from my last visit.
 
This first picture was a really lucky shot! Just as the eagle was leaning forward I took the shot and got this. I love it! This is an American Bald Eagle- all you guys in the USA will know and love this bird very much!

IMG_7797

This beauty is a stunning Red Kite:

IMG_7758

Another Bald Eagle:

IMG_7650

I think this chap is a Harris Hawk:

IMG_7607

Not sure what bird this is:

IMG_7591

This is a really gorgeous barn owl:

IMG_7568

This is a Caracara. They are one of my favourites. They are gorgeous and funny:

IMG_7526

This handsome fella is a Great Grey Owl:

IMG_7512

Well, I hope you enjoyed the photos from my second visit to the Hawk Conservancy Trust. If you are in the UK and like birds of prey, you really should visit this place. It is affordable and a really fantastic day out.
 
Don’t forget to check out my Flickr page as I have thousands of my photos there for you to enjoy. I will be back soon with more photos and more posts!